CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

TPE #59 Time for a sketch

OOh cant believe I alsmot forgot to post this weeks TPE challenge oopsie! So this week is a sketch challene! What a fabulous sketch we have for you too! Although I did struggle with it, but in the end like how my card turned out. Here is the sketch and my card using a kraftin kimmie stamp which I have to say I am LOVING at the moment! Keep an eye out at MDUC for some new exciting changes.....





I have used prima flight of the butterfy papers! How gorgeous are they!! Loving them. I purchased them from Anna's craft cupboard. ok so tired but still have one more post to do LOL.
OH and guess whAT??? I made the Mad for markers design team YAYAYYAYA!! So excited to get started I am loving using my new copics!

16 comments:

Kellie

WHOOO HOOOO firstly on making the DT for Mad for Markers they are so lucky to have someone as talented as you! I absolutely LOVE this card babe and got to see it put together. She has to be one of my favs this week anyways! Gorgeous as always!
Loves ya gorgeous xxx

Cindy Haffner

Ohhhh way to cute.

Trudi

OMG Kristy, this card is amazingly cute! Love your image, the distressing and those flowers!

Sheri Gilson

Super cute, Kristy!! I love how you flipped the sketch...the image is so fun!! Wonderful job!!

deconstructing jen

Kristy this is stunning! I love your soft coloring on that adorable stamp and I really love this sketch... I'm going to have to try to play this week! Lovely work!! Hugs!

Sammi

so sweet!!! Loving that image!
Sammi
xx

Leigh

Congratulations on making the DT Kristy. Your card is so pretty.

Vicki's Blog

This is such a cute card.. I love everything about it..
I Love visiting your blog to see all of your gorgeous cards..
Vicki

Randi

Congrats Kristy!!! You'll be a fab addition!! You're coloring is gorgeous!! Love your ard!! The split papers is so cool and they look great together!

Susie Sugar

This is so sweet Kristy and I love those papers too
Hugs Susie xx

Betty Boo!

Awesome card Kristy! I love the softness to it!

Betty

Debbie Pamment

This is fabulously funky - gorgous job and congrats on the DT
xXx

Jodie from Oz

Kristy, I love love love all the fun sweet kookie kraftin kimmie stamps, this is stunning, I love your card, the colours, design and details are gorgeous. hugs Jodie from Oz

Tasha

This is absolutely stunning! I love the colour and the fabulous colourwork! Awesome layout too
love tasha xx

LORi

Really Really Stunning card Kristy!!
Love you r coloring...you have those Copics down pat!!

Congrats on your new DT position!!
They are blessed to have you!!

HUGS - LORi

Philippa Petty

Well done on the new DT lovely. Love this card. So cute.