CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 18, 2010

New Challenge Blog!

Hey Dolls!
Just wanted to let you know my fellow dt member and good Gal friend BETTY is starting a new challenge blog In May!! WHOOO HOO its called The Burtonesque Dolls all the challenges will be basedon Tim Burton movies!! How fun and freaky hahah! I was soooo thrilled when Betty asked me to join the DT!! I cant wait to get started in May!
She is also having a DT call and looking for some more Dolls to join the team!! So pop on over here to check out the details.
I have some more exciting news, but cant share that with you yet!! Soon though very soon!

4 comments:

Diffirent Shades Of Life

Congratulations Kristy, ohh an can't wait for the news!
hugs
Sue x

Anonymous

Congratulations, wow how exciting ! :)
xx

Serafiia

Congrats Kristy!!!
The challenge sounds so fab that I need to start thinking my DT call cards right away. :D

Randi

Sounds like fun! Right up my alley! I cannot wait to see your Burtonesque creations Kristy!!!