CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Chapter 4 picturing Wonderland!

CHAPTER 4: Picturing Wonderland

"Thus grew the tale of Wonderland:Thus slowly, one by one,Its quaint events were hammered out -And now the tale is done,And home we steer, a merry crew,Beneath the setting sun.Alice! a childish story take,And with gentle hand lay it were Childhood's dreams are twined. In Memory's mystic band,Like pilgrim's wither'd wreath of flowersPluck'd in a far-off land..."

We have another sketch Challenge today, this time brought to us by our very own Pam Varnell! Pam created this sketch JUST for the Oh, Alice! DT blog and it just reminds me of Wonderland itself!
Here's the sketch:
I used this gorgeous Chibi cookie from The greeting farm, as soon as I saw it I thought ooh she would be a CUUTE alice look alike dont ya think? I also used my Prisma pencils for the first time to colour her!! I still need some practice with these pencils, but for my first try Im pretty happy :) At least now I can use digis a bit better and dont have to worry about ink running.

We'd LOVE for you to plunge Down the Rabbit hole with us again this week! All you have to do is upload your creation and link it using Mr. Linky. The keyword this week for public galleries is OAC4.
There's no time limit for this week's sketch, so take your time here in Wonderland and ENJOY! See you next Saturday, everyone!

19 comments:

LORi

Oh Kristy!!! you card is gorgeous!!! Love the blue bow and dress!! Does not like you need ant practice to me!! Bravo!!

HUGs!

Tracey Feeger

Wow Kristy you did a fabulous job with the pencils for your first go. Great card.
mwah
Trace

Sammi

ooh..she is a wonderful Alice! Great work girl! Awesome job on colouring with the prismas first time!! Did you like using them?
Sammi
xxx

Pam Varnell

Very cute Kristy and a great job with the Prism pencils. She is a cutie patootie for Alice. Love your card my friend. Hope you are feeling better.

Scrapacat

Kristy she's absolutely beautiful! I love her! (I want her cookie!)

Your coloring is terrific - A++ girl! Love the doily and flowers, too. Just divine!
~ky

Emma

Fantastic job on your coloring with the prismas pencils! Love the card, she is just sooo cute!

Diffirent Shades Of Life

This is gorgeous Kristy, love what you have done! Great sketch too, might have to join in!
hugs
Sue x

Maria Therese

Suupercute card!!

Kellie

This is gorgeous I have never been overly keen on the image but OMG the way you have made it come to life on this gorgeous card is amazing! Fabulous job with the pencils for the first time! I need some now I reckon too! hehe.... Thanks for a wonderful day, kids loved it!
Loves ya babe xx

Renkata

Kristy, your card is so cute. I love it.

Sheri Gilson

Awww...this is adorable, Kristy!! I love it!!

Mary Giles

Ooooh great job on the prisma pencial. The colors are so rich and vibrant. Definitely looks like Alice and I just love how you distressed the edges.

Peggy

Cute Cute Cute! Fantastic colorwork with the pencils!

Lisa Hjulberg

I LOVE that Chibi image, and she's perfect for Alice, eating a cookie with her tea. (ha) The lace doily and flowers are lovely. You do the distressed look so well!

I hope you're feeling better!

Hugs,
Lisa

Unknown

This is just so GORGEOUS Kirsty!!! I LOVE the lace in the middle and your colouring is just amazing!! WOW!! Xx

Jen Shults

that little Chibbie is so cute! You did a fabulous job with this challenge! I really really like your card style!! Hugs!

Betty Boo!

Kristy... this is just so precious! I always love your cards girl!

Betty

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales

Oh my, what a sweet lil card, Kristy! I love these doilies you use! So cute and girly :)

hugs, margie

Tasha

This is adorable Kristy, i love the fabulous image she is adorable! The colours and mix of papers is fantastic and i think the flowers are so beautiful
love tasha xx