CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Chapter 5 WHOOOOO RRRRRRRRRR UUUUUUU?

CHAPTER 5: WHOOOOOOOO RRRRRRRRRRR YOUUUUUUUU?

"Who are YOU?" said the Caterpillar.This was not an encouraging opening for a conversation. Alice replied, rather shyly, "I--I hardly know, sir, just at present-- at least I know who I WAS when I got up this morning, but I think I must have been changed several times since then."

This week we are celebrating SPRING here in Wonderland! And, we have some WONDERFUL winged-things to show off courtesy of this week's sponsor, our very own Jen Shults! Jen's stamp company, Wild Flower Kids, has grown to be a favorite of mine and we are SO honored that she's agreed to sponsor the Oh, Alice! Blog by showcasing one of her new lines "All-A-Flutter"! Jen was gracious enough to provide the DT with some of these wonderfully cute and whimsical images as well...Check them out:

I had Debbie Pamment and Kellie here again this weekend for some crafting fun! Debbie was so kind to show me how she uses copics and taught me to use darker colour first then blend with lighter and wow I have to say Im loving my copics!! I purchased some copics from Sammi's store mad for markers!
Your mission, should you choose to accept it is to create a card using a CATERPILLAR or BUTTERFLY on your projects this week! You have until Friday, March 26th to submit your entries by 8pm CST. Winner will be announced on Saturday 3/26 during our next challenge and the WINNER will receive the "All =a-Flutter" digital images from Jen! This week's keyword is OAC5.
That's about it! Just upload your card and link to Mr. Linky, and we'll stop by to see your amazing creations! HAPPY SPRING, everyone! {Although here in Australia its Autumn lol}

25 comments:

Kylie

Gorgeous card Kristy! I love the image! And wow - love what you did with your Copics!!!

Kylie

OOOH, my copics are my babies! Love them and love your shading with them. You'll soon be addicted. lol. Beautiful card. When are we going to be able to purchase gorgeous products from your very own store??

Kylie ox

Serafiia

This is gorgeous Kristy!
Your coloring is awesome - love it and the image is so sweet! :)

Debbie Pamment

Glad to know you were watching and listening - LOL - you're card looks perfect for a Spring in Wonderland! Turned out GREAT!
xXx

Philippa Petty

This is lovely Kristy. Such a pretty little butterfly girl.

Betty Boo!

Awesome card Kristy! Beautiful coloring job!

Hugs!

Betty

Anonymous

I'm so in love with my Copics too !!!
Your card is just wonderful and I love your shades, really great job !!!
Hugs
Mag :)

Maria Therese

cute card!!

Sammi

YAY!!! GORGEOUS card! So glad you like the Copics and you've done brilliantly with the shading!
We better chat! lol
Sammi
xxx

Diffirent Shades Of Life

Gorgeous Kristy, love what you have done.
hugs
Sue x

Pretty-In-Ink

Your colouring looks fabulous! very cute!

Annette Bowes

Gorgeous card Kristy, these copics are so much fun, lovely layout, take careX:)

Cindy Haffner

Oh Kristy, SWEET as can be.

dolcreations

Kristy this is simply gorgeous! You have mastered those copics that is for darn sure! I love my copics too! Beautiful piece of work your card!

Peggy

Beautiful coloring and that card is absolutely lovely!! I want Spring to look like that here!

Pam Varnell

This is gorgeous Kristy and you are a pro with those Copics. Love your card. The colors are fantastic and I love that pretty flower. Beautiful!!!

WickedPixie

Beautiful card Kristy! And your coloring is great! I knew you'd be awesome with them! :-)Traci

Kellie

Gorgeous, gorgeous! They are my fav papers! Although after stealing some of your new ones, I think I now have another fav! She is coloured amazingly, gorgeous work as always!
Hugs Kel xx

Renkata

Kristy Great card. Such a precious image so beautifly coloured. Great choice of paper.

Rebekah

So cute! The paper is perfect and the image is just so pretty. I love the coloring!

Mary Giles

Kristy this is sooo adorable. Great job with the copics and fabby color choices for this cutie.

Angela

Awesome girl!! I love this image!! I really need to order some of Jen's images!! You did an awesome job with the coloring!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Jen Shults

Kristy, your work is just stunning girl! I love the lace and this fantastic layout. Beautiful card! Hugs!

Catherine

Your coloring looks awesome, Kristy! And I love the layout, papers and embellies you used. Just beautiful!

Unknown

Kirsty...Your card is just stunning!! I LOVE your mad colouring skills!! Honey you rocked the challenge!! Xx