CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 1, 2010

Time for a colour challenge @ The Pink Elephant {TPE #56}

{{{Scroll down for my Oh Alice DT card}}}
This week at The Pink Elephant is a very exciting one!! Our very own Lori, Owner of the Pink elephant has created a line of stamps called puddle jumpers, and they will be sold exclusively at Die Cuts R us! So pop over there fast as they wont last one once you see how cuuuute they are!! Some of you may have even already seen the 3 day blog hop release from them cute huh! So back to tha challenge this week is a colour one and you have to add the colour green to your card! All us dt were super lucky to get 1 of the 3 new puddle jumpers to play with!!!! YAY. I got Noah, Im sure u will agree he is super cute! I have coloured him in copics {Debbie copics :)} my 2nd attempt and dont mind how he turned out!! I added the colour green to his shirt and some green is also in my dp.

So pop on over to The pink elephant and play along, we would love to see what gorgeous creations you come up with.
P.s Notice my cute water mark?? My oh alice Dt friend Pammy made it for me!! How fabulous is she! I am paying her to make a few for me I just love them!

15 comments:

Sammi

oooh...what a gorgeous card! He's coloured beautifully and those papers are so bright and fun! Love the colours! Great layout!
Sammi
xxx

Jodie from Oz

Kristy, Gorgeous card, the image is so sweet, I love the cute papers & buttons, a wonderful boy card. Hugs Jodie from Oz

Kellie

As always gorgeous card and you know how much I just LOVE this one! He is so adorable and you have done an amazing inspirational card with him Princess!
Loves ya Babe xx.

Debbie Pamment

This has turned out just AWESOME!!!! Fabulous job with the Copics - you'll be hooked soon - LOL.
xXx

Cindy Haffner

Ohhhhhhhhhhh he turned out just DELIGHTFUL!!

Anonymous

Gorgeous card !!! I love these autumn tones !!!
The stamps are too cute :)
Hugs
Mag :)

Sheri Gilson

Super adorable card!! Love the colors and distressing!! Little Noah looks adorable!!

Jen Shults

This is so cute Kristy! I love how you colored him and that background paper is just fabulous! Gorgeous work!

Trudi

Very sweet Kristy! Love that paper and the distressing!

Unknown

Perfect choice of dps, Kristy! They just make this guy pop!

Anonymous

Kristy, what a darling card. Love the papers! That little ticket is just the sweetest!!

Pam Varnell

This is gorgeous Kristy and you did a great job with the Copics. Love your distressing, as always. Super cute card.

Angela

Love this colors!! And that paper is perfect!! I love all the earthy tones!! And you have colored him beautifully!!
Hugs:)
Angela

LORi

Kristy My Friend...WOW and um WOW!! Hee hee!! I am so lovin' everything you create!!! I am very happy to have you making cards with the Puddle Jumpers on them!!! I am honored!! This is just gorgeous!! Love all the details!! Thank You Thank you Sweet friend!!

HUGS - LORi

BTW- LOVE your new profile pic...you 2 are 2 darn cute!!

Randi

So cute!! Love this combination of paper designs!! Those images are adorable and look amazing on the black and white polka dots!!!