CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 16, 2010

Tickled pink to flutter by

Hello Happy Friday to you all!! I have a busy weekend, my sister Paula's bday and me and my other sis Sus are heading over to Geelong to have dinner and a big of singstar championships for her bday heheh. I wanted to share with you my tickled pink stamps Dt card using the gorgeous sweet November fairy. These are available in store at Tickled Pink Stamps so pop over and while your there check out the Magnolia fairytale collection preorder OMG CUUUUTE!!! I also have this weeks TPS dt card made using my one of my krafting kimmies also available at TPS, its going to be Paulas bday card so I will share that card with you when I get home Sunday. I was on the search for a challenge for this card and found flutter by wednesdays! There challenge is open to use anything as long as it has wings like a butterfly fairy or angel!! My type of challenge heheh. Anyway here is my card.

Last weekend, Kell came over for our "Monthly" sleepover hehe where we craft, eat and watch tv LOL. Anyway last weekend we went to Taco Bills for dinner YUMMY! And here are some pics of us and our weekend.
This is Kell & I walking out the door ready for dinner!
This is what we had First the margarita sampler pk!
After the sampler pk we all realised ok Strawberry is our fav lets order one of those!! Next time when Me, Kell and my other BFF Nel go we are having the fish bowls and getting a taxi!! The fish bowls are well you can imagine a fish bowl sized glass with margarita YUMMY!!
A pic of Kells pj top lol the pink ladies, i think she should have these made for her DT heheh.
Anyway hope you all have a fabulous weekend, check back tomorrow for my schedules Oh alice post.

13 comments:

Kellie

First of all the card is gorgeous, pink hair LOVE it! Just when I think your colouring can't get any better, IT did! LOVE it! LOVE that photo of us all ready to hit the margaritas! Fish bowl here we come, hehe!

Loves ya babe xx

Kylie

Gorgeous card Kristy but even better is the photo of great friends! You already know I love this photo of you guys! So glad you had a fabulous weekend. Looks like you're in for another top weekend too! Happy Birthday to your Sis.

Kylie ox

Claudia

Kristy,
Your distressing just amazes me; I can't get my tool to do that. Heehee! I need more practice.

Oh, and this design team is just what I needed; thanks so much for picking me. Love being on it with all these super talented gals. :)

I♥TGF!

Claudia
Anya Ink-DT

Jessica Diedrich

Have I MENTIONED how I wish we lived on the same CONTINENT lately/!?!? OMG girl we would have so much fun. LOVE your card and seeing those cute pics of you-you're adorable and I want a pink fruity drink too, LOL!

Jen Shults

Goodness this is fabulous Kristy!!I love the way you have colored this and the shabby chic thing works perfectly for this image... just fabulous! Love the watercolory looks to her!!! Now to see about that margarita samples, lol.

Kylie

Oh wow Kristy! Your card is beautiful!! Gorgesous colouring too.
Love the pick of you and Kellie, looks like you had heaps of fun!! Hope your sister has a great birthday!
Hugs
KylieK (aka blondie)

Debra James

WOW, WOW, WOW this is absolutely amazing.........what can I say.....I love it to bits!!! Awesome work!!I love the photos of you two together and put me down for a medium,LOL xxxx

Randi

Such a beautiful fairy card Kristy!! Love your pastel coloring! What a fun night you had! Strawberry margaritas..fish bowl sized...YUM!!

Randi

Opps, forgot to say THANKS for playing along with the FBW challenge this week!!! :o)

Emma

Love the fairy card Kristy, gorgeous! Looks you guys had a good night out. The margaritas sound YUMMO! I desperately need a night out...hehe!

Danni

What a wonderful card! Love it! and yummy..now I want a margarita! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Debbie Pamment

FANTABULOUS card - soo amazingly cute! Love your take on the challenge!

Equally LOVE the pics of your margarita night - you guys look like you had a hoot - but then you always do!

xXx

Amy

This is so pretty Kristy! I love the soft pastel colors you've colored Ginger, she looks fabulous!
And who wouldn't be jealous of all the fun you and Kellie have!