CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Stamp a Stack classes

A couple of weeks ago I was asked by Sarah, one of my x down lines if I was interested in teaching card classes in her shops spare room. OF course I said yes, what a great opportunity, to not have to run around like a mad chook cleaning my house before class guests arrive!! Or worrying about the kids being on the best behaviour lol. The shop is called
Darley Design
Window Furnishings, Gifts & Home wares
Shop 1, 64 Grant Street
Bacchus Marsh
At this stage the first date I can set for a class is looking like the last week of April or early May, it will be a PM class so just wanted some expressions of interest before I confirm date. There are 6 spots available for this class and the cost will be $30, once the date is confirmed I will require a $15 non refundable deposit to hold your spot. In the class you will make 10 cards in 2 - 3 designs. Once I have regular interest in classes at Darley Design I will confirm regular fortnightly or monthly dates ahead of time. I'm so excited to start classes there and look forward to seeing some old and new customers. And even more excited that Sarah is going to be stocking The soap dish soaps!!!
So if your interested in attending my classes please either email me at theyoungs14@optusnet.com.au or leave a message in the comments box on here.
My other down line Morag will be running scrap booking classes at Darley Design on Tuesday April 7th 7pm-10pm $25 includes all you'll need to complete a full page, Nibbles and wine!

4 comments:

Kellie

I said it once I'll say it again, that is unreal! So exciting!
Kellie xxoo

Debbie Pamment

You go Girl!!! Good luck with it - you'll do great!!!
xXx

Leonie

Congratulations Kristy, I am going to come along to one of your classes for sure! I am just in Hoppers Crossing and my daughter just started school in Bacchus! I wont be able to make it until after the first week of may, but keep me informed of dates, I love going to other demonstrators classes!

Diffirent Shades Of Life

Hi Krisy Congratulations, wish I could come but I'm in WA so abit far. I lived in Melton for a couple of years when my family first came too Australia from England 30 yrs ago, and was in Bacchus Marsh hospital too have my first baby ( but there was problems so went in ambulance to Royal Womens)....
Look forward to hearing how the class goes.

hugs
Sue