CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Magnolia down under Challenge #1

As I mentioned the other day I am a design team member for Magnolia Down Under. I was super honoured and excited to be asked by Kellie, and have just been so excited waiting for the Blog to launch! So for the First challenge, you had to use the colour Red, use a Tilda and an Autumn theme! Well i didnt go for an autumn theme as such but more so for the colours that remind me of Autumn. Haha looking at my pic now, my bow looks kinda loopy, note to self learn how to tie bow lol. Anyway hope to see you over at Magnolia Down Under playing along, can't wait to see what you all come up with.
Thanks for looking
Kristy xo

8 comments:

Kellie

As I said beautiful card, and am excited at what is ahead and stoked you agreed to become DT, gorgeous girl, toot!
xx

Kristie

This is just adorable :) The colouring is awesome and I love how you've made the wall...very clever!
I am so looking forward to getting some of these for myself...ordered today, YAY!!!!!

Nikki Bond

What a sweet image! Love your layout too...gorgeous card! {sMILES}

LINDA

Congrats,on becoming a DT member..Lovely card!! Thanks for visiting my blog and the lovely comment..
Hugs, Linda

Leonie

so sweet

kerri

aren't you the clever girl and sooooo secretive.
congrats and gorgeous

Leigh

Congratulations Kristy!! Wonderful card too.

Sammi

Oh lovely!!! It looks GREAT!!! Love the colours and great layout!
xxx