CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

It's almost time for our new catalogue!

Well you better get in quick as the retired list is out! Click here to view it. Some things are already 25% off, so email me at theyoungs14@optusnet.com.au as the retired stamps are only available through to end of March but could possibly sell out before then. I cant believe how many of my stamps sets I have I will be saying goodbye too :( But hey its still exciting cause it means new one's to buy :)
Dont forget to email me with your retired list orders.
Items marked with * are 25% off, items with ** are 50% off and *** are donating %50 of sale to bushfire relief.
If you love our Designer series paper, most of the retired ones have 25% off!!! SO get in fast.

0 comments: