CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Take a pic Saturday #1

Well once again the marvelous Keesh has inspired me, she has started Take a pic Tuesday! Basically she takes a pic every tuesday and then on Saturdays the pic she has taken she will scrapbook! SO by the end of the year Keesh will have hopefully a couple of full scrapbook albums. I loved this idea so much I had to do it too, I am calling mine take a pic Saturday lol. And at somestage before next Saturday I will have a scrapbook page done with this pic. Now I didnt actually take this pic today, it was taken on Monday at Eastern Beach in Geelong, I loved this pic sooo sooo much had to use it as my first one. It is my husband Paul, with our youngest son Jaxson, in the background is our 5yr son Macauly. Isnt it just the most adorable pic? I think so anyway. So in the next couple of days I will scrapbook it and show it t you again.
Hope your all having a great long weekend. Check out my blog again tomorrow as I will be loading my card for Keesh's latest Inspiration Challenge.
Kristy

0 comments: