CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

keesh colour challenge #3


Im back with another keesh challenge, Im actually at my sisters house at the moment as my computer is not working, so i had to drive around to my sisters on a 35 degree day heheh just so i can load my pic intime for keesh's challenge. Anyway I have done a card and a scrapbook page for the colour challenge but sadly left my card at home :( anyway hopfully my comp will be back in action by thursdsay so i will load the pic of the card too. ENough babble from me, hope you like my scrapbook page. Oh and I actually did my own journaling!!!! Yvonne you will be proud, as Yvonne told me you HAVE to do journaling and with your own handwritting! And well since Yvonne is an amazing talent, I ofcourse listened!

2 comments:

Anonymous

Oh What a fun photo!!! I think I have a couple of those with the kids stuffing cake in their mouths! Your layout is perfect Kristy and I don't think it needs anything else! Very cute! Thanks for playing! love Keesh x

Anonymous

This is very cute