1. The starter kit (And if you dont like the stamp sets that come in it, you can choose the 5 you want to the same value or less) you can also choose the colour ink pads and papers you receive.
2. Having the opportunity to earn yourself a total of 15!!! free stamp sets of your choice.
3. Acess to the ideas on the demonstrator website as well as demonstrator forums, and of course the montly magazine Impressions that SU send you full of ideas.
4. The 20% discount on products!
5. The opportunity t0 attend demonstrator only events, learning new tecniques.
6. And if you join in JAN/FEB during sale-a-bration Stampin' Up! are letting you pick an extra stamp set to the value of $79.95 for free!
7. You dont have to make a business out of it, you can join just as a hobbyist to get your discount.
8. You get to meet so many awesome demonstrators from all over the world, as well as some great craft friend customers.
joined Stampin'Up! in April 2008, in my first 6 months I earnt myself 9 free stamp sets and a $200 product bonus, plus montly commissions. I have made so many other demonstrator friends from all around Australia and the USA *waving* In May this year I will be attending my very first Convention which is for all Australian Demonstrators, cant wait to do card swaps, learn new tecniques and meet a lot of the demos i have been talking to online. SO anyway if you think Stampin'Up! interests you and you want more info just send me and email and i can send you a booklet with more info or answer any questions you may have. email@example.com