CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

2009 Calender (Afternoon Tea DSP)

I had so much fun making this calender today, I first seen this on my good friend Ashley's Blog, and then followed the link to This blog for the tutorial from Nancy Morgan. It is super easy and lots of fun. I used the Afternoon tea DSP from the summer mini! the stamp i used is from Baroque motifs. This is how it looks when you stand it on your desk or wherever.



These two are the inside which you take the ribbon out, and well i changed the colour ribbone and then flipped it over for the next 6 months. How cool is this!
You can't tell from the pic, but each rhinestone in the middle of the baroque flower matches its colour! And since we dont have brown rhinestones, i used one clear one from the pretties kit. Hope you like, you should all give it a go, its one of the easiest things i have made!
Kristy

4 comments:

Kellie

That calendar is just gorgeous, no other words. xx

Design With Ink

OH YOU MADE THEM!!! I LOVE LOVE it! It looks SO GOOD! And I'm SO JEALOUS you have this paper! I MISS that paper so much! But wow...these look great! And isn't it fabulous how easy it is. :) Thanks for posting this! Looks amazing!!!

kerri

hmmm might need to have a look at that
love them Kristy you are such a clever cookie.

Jean McKenzie

Kristy, These look great! I had these lined up to make waaay before New Year but time got away as usual and they are still not done! Maybe you have inspired me to get moving on them!