CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 30, 2009

Stuck?! Sketch #72



Well i Lost and found my camera again, yippee! If you seen my craft area you would understand why I lose my camera often heheheh. Anyway back again with another Stuck?! sketch, I am LOVING these scrapbook sketch challenges! Anyway I hope you liked my page. I used all Stampin'Up! Products, except for the butteryl that is a chipboard butterfly from my fav local craft store. The glitter on the butterfly is Stampin'Up! chunky glitter, I am having soo much fun with our new chunky glitters. Hmm its almost saturday again and i still have not made a scrapbook page with my take a pic saturday photo....hmm better get my but into gear, it may be a bit delayed as i have a bday party today, tom and a SAS on sunday, so be patient and maybe I will return with two take a pic saturday pages :)
Kristy

2 comments:

Kellie

Gorgeous LO Kristy, and you have a little present to pick up from my blog ;)

xx

Leonie

Super cute page, I am also in love with that chunky glitter, I am glittering anything that stands still at the moment lol!