CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Had to share!

When I find something I lurve I just have to share!! I have been using this makeup Divine Natural Mineral cosmetics for I think...6 months? I have the mineral powder foundation {which is REAL minerals, no talc} I have the 2 cream eyeliners, 5 of the gorgeous coloured lipglosses and the blush OMG the best blush I have ever had and I have used Napolen, Inglot, clinique etc! I use use the prima from Divine Natural Minerals too. I thought I would share one of the coloured lipglosses I have and wear EVERYDAY... which is called sugar n spice!

These are the cream density eyeliners, the best easiest eyeliner, goes on so smoothly and stays on, they come in a pot and I use a thin brush to apply it! It kinda feels like a never ending pot lol I use it everday and I swear its barely made a dint in the pot. I LOVE IT!! I just recently ordered the brown colour too and am hoping for more colours to come out very soon!


So why dont you pop over here to check out the store, they also have a beauty spot with application tips and beauty advice etc and THE BEST part....to all my overseas friends who love makeup as much as I do they ship OVERSEAS YAY!
I think the thing I love most about this makeup, well apart from the fact that its amazing, it all created by a local Mum in my town, how cool is that!






0 comments: