CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Fit for a Princess!

Hello good morning all! I have been a little MIA with the flu, my lovely family decided to share it with me heheh. Anyhoo I wanted to share with you my new Blog banner and signature made by the FABULOUS Heather!! Seriously this gal is super talented and listened tio everything I asked for!! I love it! After seeing what she did with Jess's Blog and Kellie's signature I knew I needed a change too hehe. Anyway Im off to go have a coffee with my friend Nel, will be back later with a TPS sketch card!! Thanks so much heather, I love what you did. You can find heathers blog in my sidebar, go check out all the amazing designs she has done so far!! I highly reccomend her.

3 comments:

Kellie

OH WOW this is gorgeous and SO you! I can not wait to see all the other things I have Heather pinned, I mean doing hehe for me! This turned out AMAZING!
Luvs ya babe xx

Jessica Diedrich

HEY! This is FABULOUS beyond fabulous! Hooray! I'm so glad you found Heather-she ROCKS! Awesome and don't you love having the siggy? SO CUTE!!!!

Kylie

Gorgeous Kristy! Now that my blog background has disappeared I may have to visit Heather myself!
Hey, where is your store???

Hugs, Kylie ox