CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Club Anya & Friends Saturday sketch #26

Hello Peeps! I hope everyone is having a lovely lazy Sunday like I am! I am back today with a card for Club Anya & friends sketch saturdays!! I always love the sketches they have over at CA&F and as soon as I saw this one I knew I had to make a card for it. Its been so cold this winter over here so I decided to do a bright summery card to make me think of summer ahh bliss! I am soo hanging out for spring and summer and my annual family holiday to the tropical Queensland for 2 week LOVE IT there! So anyway here is the sketch and my card.


So did my card make you think of a nice spring or summers day??
Supplies:
Stamp: The greeting Farm
Paper:October afternoon thrift shop
Accessories: martha stewart butterfly punches, doily from chantelles estsy store, Pearls from Tickled pink stamps, flower & leaves from I am roses and ribbon from LSS
Distress Ink:Tattered rose, tea dye, worn lipstick, antique linen, frayed burlap, weathered wood, faded jeans, mustard seed and scattered straw. Remember all links to the above mentioned companies can be found in the left hand side bar under fav places to shop.
This card is dedicated to a sweet lil girl today who turned 11!! Happy birthday Kira.




6 comments:

Karen

Hiya Kristy! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a little comment - really appreciate that!

I haven't visited your neck of the woods for a few weeks, but I see your still colouring soooooooo beautifully! I would give my eye teeth to be able to get such beautiful shading!!

Hope your online shop is doing great too!

Karen
x

Kellie

Naaaaw absolutely full of cuteness! Your colouring is amazing as always and Kira thought it is so cool as she said, hehe!
Luvs ya babe xx

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales

Absolutely beautiful! Love the colors! and papers :)
Stay warm!
hugs, margie

Tasha

Kristy this is beautiful, such awesome colour work on anya and i love thepapers you have used. Beautiful embellishments too
love tasha xx

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer

such an adorable stamp and card and yes it did make me feel nice and warm looking at it. We are so cold here in Perth too (probably not as cold as you though).

Debbie Pamment

Sooooooo sweet - as always you have come up with something fabulous!
xXx