CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 31, 2010

Preview Part 2 for Simply Betty Stamps

Im so excited to be a special guest for the simply betty stamps preview part 2! pop over to Simply Betty stamps blog to check out the rest of the fabulous creations with the My kids emo world collection.

I have used the fabulous London for my first preview card isnt she fab! My papers, & charm which look FABULOUS with London are from TPS! I have coloured London with copics. Come back tomorrow night for the FUN blog hop! And I will share my second card I made with this sassy gal! And be in the running to win all 6 stamps!

11 comments:

heidy

Oh Shes gorgeous.
Hugs heidy

Debbie Pamment

LURVE your London card - the colours and papers are just sooo fabulous with her!
xXx

Kylie

Fabulous card Kristy. Those dp's look great with London and I love the black ribbon ;)

Kylie ox

Kellie

Colouring is gorgeous as always, those papers look gorgeous and the ribbon and charm are perfect, love the swirl, stunning!
Loves ya babe xxx

Lorraine

wow this is gorgeous your colouring is always so perfect and love the papers xx

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales

Ooo, I love her! Awesome coloring! and the papers and bling are so fab :)
hugs, margie

Jackie Thomas

What a STUNNER Kristy. OMG, your colouring is out of this world. The dp looks fab. hugs Jackie

Diffirent Shades Of Life

OHH I love this the DP the image your colouring the whole package lol!
hugs
Sue x

Amy

Ooh la la London looks like quite the little vixen on this card! Great mix of papers and accents to go along with her, I love it!

Catherine

Hi Kristy!
London looks awesome! I love the color scheme you've used, and the gingham is an unexpected yet totally fab accent! You smarty!

Hugs,
Catherine

Jodie from Oz

OMG this image is gorgeous, the papers and colours are stunning. hugs jodie from oz