CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 17, 2010

Pink Ladies weekend & FFF

I had the most fabulous weekend! 5 of the Tickled Pink stamps dt got together and stayed at Debbies house for a craft weekend! It was great to mee to finally meet Fran and Brown aka Kylie and fabulous to catch up with Kell and Debbielicious! On the saturday we went to Picture to page ....Twice hahah first time was horrible so crowded and hot YUK so went home had lunch then just Brown, me and Deb came back for more goodies. I had a pretty successful weekend as far as card making goes, considering all the talking drinking eating that was going on lol. I got 4 cards made and one of them is this card below for FFF colour challenge. Hope you like, below my card are pics from our TPS weekend.....the first of many! How sweet is brown bringing us all gifts ...charms for our scissors so we dont get them confused!
Our setup!
Frans Pink lady cupcakes
Yummy Desert number 1 sorry ate some before I Took a pic hehe
Yummy Desert number 2
Brown & Me
Franalicious and me
Me mocking my pose heheh with Debbie
And of course it wouldnt be a weekend with out my Tiara!
Group Shot on sunday, we are all looking very tired!
It was such a great weekend, Debbie looked after us sooo well and omg cooked the yummiest meals ever!! And Richard Debbies husband made us unlimited cuppacinos YUMMY!!


18 comments:

Cindy Haffner

SWEET Kristy!! Looks like you guys had a BLAST!!

Tracey Feeger

Gorgeous card sweets. Love the colouring. Looks like you had fun.
mwah
Trace

Kellie

Card is absolutely gorgeous and I loved watching you make this, but then I love seeing you put a card together as it always looks fabulous!

Was an amazing weekend, always love when we catch up for a good laugh, and saves phone calls, lol!

Bring on the next Tickled Pink Craft Weekend I say!

Hugs xx

Fran

Hmmmm, we really need to take pictures before the morning after... maybe next time :) I still love the card, I can't believe how fast you were whipping them out. I can't wait to make pink lady pasta bake for dinner tonight... YUMMY!!

Lorraine

gorgeous card and how much fun did you ever have glad you all had such a good time thanks for sharing your piccies with us mmmmmm cupcakes looks great 1 each i bet lol xx

Cheryl

WOW Kristy your card is gorgeous and your colouring is brilliant!!! Looks like you all had alot of fun,TFS!!
xx

Debbie Pamment

YAY Kristy - your card is just GORGEOUS - and I'm soo glad you had a good time - you were whipping up fabulous creations every time I looked and it was AMAZING to see them IRL - AWESOME. BUT - did you HAVE to include ALL of these pics - LOL.
xXx

Kylie

Oh Princess, I looks like you had a ball! I love your card. Gorgeous colouring too! Those cupcakes are making me hungry....off to the pantry!!
Hugs
kylie

Banner Market

Sure looks you girls had a great time and alot of goodies to eat :) I love the card you made, so cute! Wishing you a terrific week.

Anonymous

aww shes so cute.beautiful card love the papers.the image reminds me of Broome.Gorgeous
xx

Unknown

This card is truely gorgeous. One of your best. Glad you had a fun weekend.
Alicia xx

Diffirent Shades Of Life

Wow gorgeous Krisy and looks like you had fun. Love those desserts, umm lemon meringue my favourite!!
hugs
Sue x

Pam Varnell

Awesome pics of the weekend girl. So happy you had a great time.

The card is just adorable and your coloring totally rocks on this card. Love it!!!

Kylie

Mmmm, lemon meringue *drooling*. I had a fantastic time and it was amazing to meet you all. I can't believe the gorgeous cards you were producing one after the other! Uber talented Kristy and absolutely gorgeous IRL. (yes the card is gorgeous IRL too ;)

Kylie ox

Emma

I love this card Kristy...it's just gorgeous! Love the colors! Looks like you had a fantastic weekend, I'm drooling over those deserts!

Amy

First off, your card is GORGEOUS and second, I'll take a seat at the table with the cupcakes!
You girls just have too much fun, it's wonderful that you all can get together for weekend retreats!

Randi

Adorable Fleur Anya card!! Looks like you had an amazing weekend!! How fun!

Tammi

Looks like a fun time...and your card is so adorable, love it!