CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 10, 2010

Farm Fresh Friday Sketch with Cindy

Happy Monday Morning to you all! Hope everyone had a lovely relaxing mothers day! I had a relaxing day, but a rather ill one...no not a head cold a self inflicted hangover heheh. I went to Taco Bills on saturday night with some girlfriends and our hubby's and i decided to attempt "THE FISH BOWL" which is a MASSIVE margarita and consits of 10!! standard drinks heheh Well I had this and another half of one LOL. It was funny cause one minute i was drinking thinking I feel fine, there musnt be much alchohol in it.....but then literally few minutes later i looked up and went whoah why is the room spinning!! Here is a pic of me with my margarita and the next pic is what I look like after 15 standard drinks heheh bit glassy eyed! So anyway onto FFF this sketch made by Cindy Haffner is a fabulous one and I knew I wanted to play along! I decided to use Laurie with a present, my digi i purchased from TGF and used in the casing the critters contest! She is soo much fun to colour! So anyway here is the sketch & My card!
I used the GORGEOUS october afternoon papers called Thrift shop available here and my flowers & leaves just arrived on Friday from I am Roses....omg super cheap and fast postage!! Come back tonight for the next Tickled Pink Stamps preview!!

12 comments:

Jodie from Oz

OMG Kristy, I don't know how you were still standing, I would have passed out. Great photos, lovin your glasses they suit you, the reading glasses too lol not just the fish bowl. Gorgeous card and delish papers, love mine so much may have to come back for 2nds. Hugs Jodie from Oz

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You crack me up LOL!!!!! No drinking for me lol!! I think you should go nap and take some aspirin.AWHHH WISH I WAS OVER THERE WITH YOU GUYS.Your card is so adorable and nicely laid out.mORE PICTURES PLEASE lol!!!RubyM:)

Kylie

I'm trying to pick myself up off the floor. Still LMTO!! You crack me up Kristy. The thing is you still look good drunk! I look worse than that with no sleep!! You'll see on the weekend! 5 sleeps!!
Your card is gorgeous. Love those papers. Fantastic colouring.

Kylie xo

Unknown

LMAO!!! Kristy...You are so cute when you are smashed!! LOVE IT!!! Oh BTW your card is pretty spectacular too!! ....Still giggling!! Xx

Cindy Haffner

Ohh DARLING, love your take on the sketch.

Philippa Petty

How funny Kristy. Looks like it was a good night. I did that once, but I shared one with a freind. I think I would of died if I drank it all myself. One drink and I'm gone.

Kylie

Hehheheh - I wish I looked that good when sloshed! Good thing you sobered up before making your card Hun! Which is awesome btw. Love those papers.

Take care,
Kyliek

Debbie Pamment

Hahahahaha - And I read the email you wrote that night - and ALMOST understood it - LOL. Looks like a fabulous night out!!!

Your card is just FABULOUS too - super cute job!!! BTW - I have that butterfly punch now so don't bother packing it - couldn't resist - LOL

xXx

Nikki Bond

You might be a little tipsy...but you still look gorgeous! Love your card today...such a cute image. {SMILES}

Kellie

OOOOO you looked stunning BUT hello you always do, so jealous I want a FISH BOWL, next time I'm there that's it we're hitting it, lol! NOW your card is gorgeous, the sketch looks like fun and your card is a gorgeous inspiration for it! LOVE it! What a cutie image, loving your work with her!
Loves ya babe xxx

Randi

Super cute Kristy!! I love all these colors together!!

That is the hugest margarita ever!! Looks like you had fun!!

AMIT

Very cute dear.Your blog is really awesome.

Make website india