CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Kristy's Must Read Thursdays #1

Happy Hump Day!! 2 more days to finish moving house and then Im all done FINALLY!!! Still have some renovating left to do in the new place, but we are getting there.
I wanted to share with you one of the books I just finished called "Wake" By Amanda Hocking WOW what a fantastic novel! I read this so fast and am already hanging out for the next book in the watersong series. The thing I love about Amanda Hocking Books is she has me reading about things I never ever thought would interest me in a novel such as zombies and mermaids. Her books have you captivated from the very first few pages. You will love Gemma's story and all the characters that are introduced in this first book in the watersong series. You can get your kindle copy from Amazon here and check out the goodreads review here too.

Make sure you come back for next Thursday's Must read..... I cant wait to share the book Im currently reading.


0 comments: