CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 14, 2012

Im engaged! The past 10 Months in pics

So here is the past 10 months of my amazing journey finding love and happiness with my high school sweetheart. I feel so blessed, my kids adore him and he adores them back.
 
November 2011 met at pub for some drinks
 
New Years Eve, start of hooking up :) 

January a friends party
February and Im falling in love!

Bali April 2012
May 30th "The Propsal"


My facebook status! 


4 comments:

alethea

Congrats Kristy.. there is hope for us single mum's yet...LOL!! may you two be happy forever and a day!! HUgsxx

Kellie

Naaaaw I think I was just sick in my mouth, LOL, of course I am joking, joking! You know that I am so happy for you both. Mark is amazing [don't tell him I said that] and you are so deserving for true love! Love you to the moon xx

Kylie

Bwahahahahahaa Kellie :) You crack me up.
What a beautiful love story in pictures. Happiness always and forever to you both!

Love and Hugs xoxo

Fran

Oh wow, what awesome news, congratulations hun!!! You look absolutely amazing sweetie, and I love the lip piercing, it is so cute and totally suits you. Best of luck and congrats again!!!