CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 6, 2010

Its time for another Mystery Monday!

Hello happy Monday! What a gorgeous day it is today, while sitting in my craft room creating I took a pic of my hubby and lil man in the garden, I can watch them from the window in my craft room.
So anyway Mystery Monday time again at Club Anya & Friends and this week its my turn and I chose to Case Barbara!! you can check her card out in the galleria here!
I used beanie Anya...I know I use her ALOT I seriously love her!!! So cute! I have used my Kaszazz christmas papers which I think look fabulous with her dont you?! Anyway here is my card.......
We would LOVE to see you all play along! If you would like to play all you have to do is use a qualifying stamp and case Barbara's card and have it uploaded to the Galleria by next Sunday 12th December 5pm cst! I look forward to seeing what you all create.
Anyway gotta run, its my other sons jnr thank you night at school so need to get dinner ready and head off soon. 



2 comments:

Emma

Love the christmas colors and Anya's Beanie looks fantastic with that DP! Oh and that flower is just gorgeous! Such a cute little christmas card Kristy!

Pam Varnell

This is so cute Kristy. Love the beautiful flower bling. Great pic of your boys too.