CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

4 challenges in 1 card!!

WOW it has been a long time since I have entered so many challenges for one card!! I wanted to make another "just because" card today so went on the search for some challenges to enter!! I have been so craft motivated since having my very own craft room!! I feel like I have so much space now that my desk never gets messy :D, so all I wanna do is create, create & create!
Anyway I suppose you wanna see my card, I have to say I LOVE how it turned out! I will list the challenges it is entered into below the card. I have used my WOJ stamp Lizzie with muff.
Simon says Stamp - Sketch
7 kids college Fund- Non traditonal xmas colours
Cute Card thursday - The Blues
Whiff of Joy- Non traditonal xmas colours no red or green
Thanks for looking, I will be back later tonight with my TPS monthly sketch challenge card, you wont want to miss it, I have used a stamp brand that I have not used in SUCH a long time...and boy how I have missed using them heheh.
 Dont forget to Enter my STAMPALICIOUS 15 stamp candy here




7 comments:

Unknown

Hey Kristy, glad your feeling Krafty!! and WOW your own room, gosh I can't wait to get mine... but first we have to build the house hahahah! Your card is gorgeous, I love your image and your blues especially the blue flower. The wind has picked up now... yuck... its like its winter again... boohoo
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Debbie Pamment

Aaaaaaw - I LOVE this Kristy - I have this stamp - and mine hasn't been "loved" for ages!!!! But after seeng this beauty I'm itching to inke her up! Soooo sorry I've been a slack blogging buddy!
xXx

Kylie

Ohhhhh - caught the WoJ bug huh? STUNNING card. I love the beautiful colours and, well, everything!!
Hugs
Kylie xx

Lorraine A

fabulous card :-) the image is beautiful and the papers and embellies are all gorgeous :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Mandy

Kirsty your card is absolutely gorgeous, beautiful colouring, love everything.
I know what you mean wanting to be playing in your craft room, I got mine in June when my son left home and love I it, beats siting on my bed making cards any day lol.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our sketch challenge
hugs Mandy xx

Giò

Such a lovely card!!! The fabulous lace under the image is so cute!
Thanks for joining us at WOJ challenge.
Hugs, Giò

Anne H.

WOW - your card is wonderful!
An adorable image and beautiful colors. Your coloring is fab! Great take on the theme.
Thanks for joining us at WOJ-Challenges.
Anne