CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 3, 2010

WCW - A month of sketches

Brrr its cold at the moment!! LOL I was so excited when I saw Club Anya & Friends wild card wednesday is having a month of sketches!!! YAY!!! I love having a sketch to play with. The first WCW sketch is made by their June guest Tasha!


I hope you like, I have used my distress inks to colour my cutie from TGF! Their prices and postage is amazingly good considering its USA to Australia so pop over here to check out all the GORGEOUS stamps & Digis. I will be back in 2 days with my Oh Alice post.... My fellow friend Jess always has quotes at the end of her blog post and I just love reading them each time, and so today I thought I would give it a try and found this friendship quote that I loved.

"A hug is worth a thousand words. A friend is worth more."
- Sent by Jasmine Fitzwilliam


10 comments:

Kellie

I love the vintage colouring, it looks absolutely stunning! Those papers are gorgeous, I bought them from you and now HAVE to use them, this looks amazing! Love your quote and so true!
Loves ya babe xx
Kel xx

Tasha

Kristy this is so adorable! Wow your colouring is out of this world and i love the BG papers you used.
Thanks or using my sketch
love tasha xx

Peggy

Super cute Kristy! Beautiful papers and coloring!

Diffirent Shades Of Life

Love the DP and colours Kristy and your colouring is awesome, love it!
hugs
Sue x

Chantelle

Super sweet Kristy - this image is cute and your colouring is fab - love the vintage feel. xx

Amy

WOW you were quick on the ball with this one and I LOVE your take on the sketch... this card is fabulous Kristy!

Kylie

She's absolutely gorgeous Kristy. Love the colours you've used on her and they match your papers perfectly!
You quote is lovely and can't wait for the next one!

Kylie xo (Brown)

Jackie Thomas

What a truly sweet card Kristy. Your colouring is fantastic. hugs Jackie

Jessica Diedrich

WOWZA kiddo! This is FANTASTIC! And nope, no clue why I just referred to you as "kiddo" LOL!!! TOO funny! Love your card-DeeDee is just as sweet as can be and LOVE the purples!

Jodie from Oz

Kristy, Your card is beautiful, this image is so cute, wonderfully coloured and I am loving those gorgeous dp's and stunning butterfly. Hugs Jodie from Oz