CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 5, 2010

CHAPTER 16: What's YOUR Muchness?

CHAPTER 16: What's YOUR Muchness?
The Mad Hatter said to Alice:
"You used to be much muchier before! Yes, you were much more Alice the last time we met. You've lost your muchness..."
Alice replied:"My MUCHNESS?"
The Mad Hatter pointed to her heart and repeated "Yes, your muchness..."

We have MUCH MUCHNESS to be excited about today! Not only are we excited about our new June Guest Designer, but Oh, Alice is THRILLED to welcome a few new FULL-TIME place settings to the Twisted Thirteen!
Please welcome:
SUZI MCKENZIE
SARA HENTON
RANDI WALL
ERIN LEVEILLE (formerly our beloved Dormouse)
and returning from our April Guest table, KIM HOWARD!
We know these fabulously talented ladies will make a wonderful addition to our already amazing party of twisty-ness :) Please join me in welcoming them!
Our sponsor this week is the sweet Prairie Fairy Designs

Roberta was generous to provide DT with some digital images to work with and we have a fabulous prize for the winner this week, pop over to Oh Alice to check it out. Thanks to Roberta and everyone at Prairie Fairy and thanks to Margie for helping organize this!
So, what's YOUR MUCHNESS? We want to know the HEART of your stamping style. Whether it's your favorite embellishment, "signature style", fave technique...we WANT TO SEE the MUCHNESS! So for my MUCHNESS I used a sketch from Friday Sketches, and mixed it with my dt card for TPS Girlie challenge that Kellie set us DT!! I LOVE to distress the edges of my papers and I LOVE to colour with my tim Holtz Distress inks!


I Hope you like my MUCHness card LOL. My image is a lil lolita "Ivy" from Tickled Pink Stamps.


15 comments:

Lynne Phelps

WONDERful card! Love the doily frame for Ivey, and the butterfly is a nice touch - maybe it's Absolem fluttering by! The distressed edges really add a lot, and the different patterns remind me of the Mad Hatter's outfit in the latest Alice film! Very nice!

Marcia @ Pretty Things

This is pretty Kirsty, nicely put together.

:) Marcia

Sammi

This is gorgeous Kristy! Love your style hun!! Hope you are all betterer now!!
Sammi
xxx

Basement Stamper

Very cute, love all the doilies and the image coloring is beautiful.

Jodie from Oz

Kristy, I love your muchness style, your card is gorgeous, Ivy is a perfect Alice, and yes your distressing and colouring is amazing. Have a great weekend. hugs Jodie from Oz

Jessica Diedrich

Your muchness INDEED! I ADORE your work with flowers and doilies and the beautiful soft way you color your images. Thanks for bringing so much of your muchness to Oh, Alice week after week! Beautiful!

Sara Henton

WOW!! Just wow. Love the papers you chose & the way you aged the edge of your image. I really like the image too!!

Debbie Pamment

Deliciously delightful and full of MUCHness fabulosity!!! LOL - boy I can talk crap sometimes - but the meaning behind it is well meant.
LOVE this
xXx

Jen Shults

This is really cute Kristy and definitely shows off your style. I love the fun colors and you know I really love your distressing! Gorgeous work!

Peggy

Absolutely adorable Kristy! Definitely right on with your muchness style!!

Kellie

WOW Ivy looks absolutely FABULOUS! How did I miss this post and why have you not reminded me geesh WOMEN, hehe points the finger!

The papers look amazing and your colouring is what has bought Ivy to life, LOVE it!

Luvs ya babe xxx

Michele Roos

Wow such a gorgeous card Kristy. Hugs Michele x

Annika

It's absolutely perfect, the color combo works so well and I love the balance of embellies! Beautiful colouring and I truly admire your MUCHNESS!
Hugs
Annika

Kelly Booth

Such a Sweet card Kristy!!! Happy birthday...hope your day is just Wonderful!!!

Anonymous

wow beautiful card LOVE IT!!
I love every detail.
xx

ps HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
XX