CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 19, 2010

MIA & Oh Alice Chapter 18

Hey all, just popping in to say why I have been MIA, I was in hospital Thursday having surgery. I made the decision to have lapband surgery after trying numerous diets, pills, gyms etc, and with losing my mum from a sudden heart attack at 53 that was just a risk I was not willing to take. I didnt realise how much pain I would be in after surgery and how much it would hurt to move lol. But I keep telling myself it can only get better, Im sure in a week I will be back on my feet and feeling better and this pain and discomfort will be all worth it. Because of this I didnt get my oh alice card made, Im so bummed cause we have tickled pink stamps as the sponsor this week too!! So anyway pop over to Oh Alice to check out the fabulous DT cards they have come up with this week. Hopefully I will be back to blogging next week.

15 comments:

Kylie

All the pain will be well worth it Hun. Looking forward to seeing the new, healthier you in the future. Hope you feel well enough soon to get back to what you love doing!

Big cyber hugs, Brown xo

Unknown

Wow Kristy that is a big decision. Good Luck with it!! I'm sure you'll be feeling much better soon:-)
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Kylie

Oh Hun! You are made of some seriously tough stuff. So proud of you for making such a big decision and going through with this scary thing! Take good care of yourself and try to take it easy.
Big hugs
Blonde

Emma

I hope all goes well for you Kristy and that you start to feel better real soon. Take Care!

Kellie

So very proud of you hun and hope that the pain eases soon till then you have to rest up and be the princess you know you are and of course I'll ring ya daily! lol.

Luvs ya babe xx
Kel x

Chantelle

Hope the pain eases soon you for Kristy so you can be up and about, doing the things you love. Take care and thinking of you x

Bec

WOW!! That was such a big decision to make..I too hope the pain eases soon..thinking of you.. take care, bec xx

Jodie from Oz

Kristy, I have been thinking of you, I'm sure the pain will be well worth it soon, you will be the best looking, healthiest Princess in no time. Sending huge get well, feel good cyber hugs, Jodie from Oz

Unknown

Kirsty...You are so brave!! I hope that you recover very quickly and that you are creating soon... Sending you big massive hugs (but not squeezing too hard!) and know I am thinking of you! Xx

Annette Bowes

Hope you soon feeling much better Kristy, it will be so worth it in the end. Just make the most of being pampered, take CareX:)

Debbie Pamment

Heya Sexy Mama - the pain in the short term will be soo worth making sure you're around for a long long time for your kids - and us!!!! Take care sweet girl - am soo proud of ya - LUVYA!
xXx

Unknown

Hi Kristy,
I hope you feel much better very soon. Take care of yourself.
Alicia xx

gobeagirl

Hi Kristy, I sure hope you feel better soon. I am so happy for you. I would love to do that myself, but our money just won't allow it. Take care of yourself. Hugs, Lisa G

Cheryl

WOW have been wondering where you were,what a huge decision for you....but a good one by the sounds of it.Well done for taking the first step,i feel so good after losing 18kg and 50cm at Jenny Craig....it will be worth it in the end.I lost my dad from a heart attack as well and that is also why I decided to lose weight.Hopefully the pain is gone soon and you will see the rewards.....take care!!!
xx

Loz

Wow Kristy, I hope you're feeling better real soon ♥