CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 2, 2010

SKetch # 12!!!

OK before I get started I have to share some super dooper scream from the roof tops exciting news!!! My sketch 6 card which was also for The greeting farms FFF......it WON!!!!!!!! click on FFF to see my winning card. I am the first FFF winner for 2010 OMG Im sooo shocked and excited!! I had to read it a couple of times, rub my eyes lol and read again heheh. So onto sketch 12 the final sketch in the 12 days of sketches with the greeting farm!!! So you probably have noticed I have been using all anyas for my cards s far....well I thought it about time to use a Ian! Boy cards are so hard for me, cause I love flowers, bows glitter and they just dont go so well on a boy card hehe. Anyway I saw the sketch and went LOVE IT going to use my Sheriff Ian and have the perfect basic grey papers! So here is the sketch and my BOY card.

OK off t join in the fun over at Club anya & friends they are having hourly challenges and I just cant wait to start playing with them....I stayed up until 4am so I could see their first 3 challenges heheh.
Edited to add
Just wanted to add in here I showed my 6yo son this card and he said oh wow its like indiana jones awesome!! And then my 2 yo said see see so I showed him and he said whoah lol yay I have my sons liking of my card heheh.

17 comments:

Fran

Congrats, I noticed this morning you were the FFF winner, that is so awesome! I am LOVING this card, the papers are perfect and your boys are right, that hat is very Indi :) I'm a bit sad this is the last sketch, I have loved watching you play along and have been blown away by your creations.

Tracey Feeger

hahaha so cute when the males in the family like your cards too. It is super cute. Love what you have done with the hat and love the DP.
mwah
Trace

Cheryl

Brilliant,love your colouring and fabulous distressed edges!!! Congratulations on your win....well done!!
xx

Bec

This is fabulous.. I love all the distressing.. Congrats on your win.. woohooo.. Bec xx

Jessica Diedrich

Super cute! My 7 yr old twin boys are HUGE TGF fans. They are always loving the Ian stamps especially!

Kylie

Well all that effort paid off! Congrats on your well deserved win. I think that was my fav. This is my second fav. I love how you've coloured him in and those papers are perfect. It's also nice to have the family stamp of approval!

Kylie xo

Kellie

WHOO HOO, WHOO HOO, WHOO HOO......CONGRATS on the win hun, so well deserved, the card in question is was amazing. Now moving right along to this one, WOW, how cute to boot is he and I LOVE what you have done. You know I am in the same boat with you on boys cards, but you made this look too easy, LOVE it!
Hugs, Kel xx

Chantelle

Congrats Kristy - very well deserved - your card is awesome. It's nice to get some goodies, hey!

Cindy Haffner

So adorable Kristy!

Leigh

Wowee another Congratulations Kristy.

Cheryl Walker

awww Kristy I love your card with sheriff Ian tooo cute!!! love all the details tooo hun, great job on the sketch!!!

Hugs,
Cheryl Walker

Sammi

whooo hooo!! Yay Kristy!! :D

Oh - this card is AWESOME!! It's perfect ... love the colours and the distressing is great!! Love the tag too with the star brad (how it looks like a sheriffs badge)
xxx

The Archiving Angel

Hello Kristy~ a well deserved CONGRATULATIONS!
Your card is just darling & I have to agree with both your boys- definitely Indiana Jones.
I will keep tuning in to see what more inspiration & creativity you have up your sleeve.
Thanks for your blog support.
Warm regards,
Sonia

Vicki's Blog

Hi
I just wanted to leave a comment on this card as I think it is a great card..
Vicki

Nikki Bond

Perfect little boy card...what a cute image! Love the distressing on the DSP {SMILES}

susannah

love this card so much.

Serafiia

What a cute little sheriff! Congrats for your top crop Tuesday place - very well deserved! You have made such a sweet cards again!!!