CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

3 Challenges in 1 card!

Today I had a team day at my upline Kerri's house. The last team day i went to i didnt get much done as i sat and chatted with my other team members lol. So today I made sure to print out a few challenges so i would have something productive to do, also Kerri had a gorgeous card for us to make which i will put in another post later. Ok so for the challenges, i incorporated Keeshs latest colour challenge #4, Mojo monday #72 and Our creative corner (OCC) challenge which was to make a card using 2 or more hearts. The little girl is a tilda stamp, and my lovely friend Kellie sent me some stamped images of her in the mail, it was so much fun colouring her in. Sharon my "Sista" team member helped with the idea of the weathered background for her seat and Sharon was i guess my proof reader lol, i would show her and say what do you think heheh. Anyway enough babble, I hope you like my card. I will be back soon with another post!







13 comments:

Anonymous

Great Card and fab idea of 3 in one! TFS. and thanks for your comment on my blog :)

Anonymous

oh that is so so cute Kristy!

Me !

Oh How beautiful. This is a lovely card , it is so pretty and fresh. Thanks for sharing. Take care Claire

kerri

that is really beautiful Kristy.

Kristie

This is absolutley ADORABLE!!!! I love that little girl, the colours, the sketch.....it's just perfect ♥

Leonie

Kristy, this is a fantastic card, love the colring and the colors suit it perfectly!

Susannah Iredale

love this card it is so cute i want that stamp

Kellie

OH I love what you have done with her Kristy! So jealous I have worked on her twice and got no where! Your card is just GORGEOUS. I can't stop staring at it, love it! Take Care xx

Anonymous

WOW Kristy this card is GORGEOUS! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! That Tilda is so gorgeous and you have done a wonderful job of colouring her in too! Thanks for playing! Love Keesh x

kerri

congrats kristy

Deborah

Gorgeous beautiful card. Love your Tilda.

pf

Congrats Kristy! Tell Madi I'm sorry I couldn't pop over for the slumber party, I hope she a great night! I love that she loved her present from us so much!

P

Amy

So cute! I love the colour combo!