CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 22, 2010

Mystery Monday cases Marit Meijer

Yayyy my internet moden FINALLY arrived!! I cant believe I survived so long without it heheh. So Anyay Im back today with Club Anya & Friends Mystery Monday and this week Cariss our fab guest has chosen to case Marit Meijer, I loved this card and had so much fun casing it. You can see Marit's card here. And here is my casing.
I have used Beanie Anya, I LOVE her so much! You can get her from The Greeting Farm. I used my Kaiser Kraft non traditional xmas papers from....I think like 2 years ago LOL I found them yesterday when I moved all my crafts into my new craft room :D!! heheh I was so excited finding papers I had forgot about...and a little embarrased by HOW MUCH stuff I have heheh lucky I have plenty of room in my new craft room. I have used my distress inks to colour Beanie Anya...I love playing with copics and prismas....But i REALLY love my distress inks.
Wanna see what my team mates have created this week?!

Want to play along? I bet Marit would just be tickled if you did! All you have to do is:
*CASE (copy and share everything) this card, changing up some elements but using the general layout/look as a 'sketch" of sorts. Be sure to use CA&F QUALIFYING stamps, please!
*Upload your card to TGF Galleria>CA&F>Contests/Challenges>Mystery Monday>
*You have until Sunday 5pm CST to enter your project and the winner will get their choice of rubber single from TGF!
Come back on Wednesday, its my turn for WTW again :)



5 comments:

Emma

She is just Gorgeous Kristy! You do color fabulously with your distress inks! Love the soft colors you have used. Thanks so much for the lovely comment on Ella's card today!

Jen Shults

Ah I'm so happy to have you back!!! I love this. your watercoloring is gorgeous and I love the soft feel of this. Beautiful work girl!

Carisa

beautiful!!! your work is absolutely stunning. i seriously can't get enough of your distress coloring.

Unknown

Love the soft colors, Kristy! Simply gorgeous! I adore your style!

Fran

what an awesome card, I am totally loving you non traditional colours, very fabulous :)
It looks like out modems arrived on the same day... SNAP! I can't believe how much email I have to wok through,lol!!