CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Whoo hoo for Saturday Sketch #38

Yay for Saturday! I love my weekends! Just a quick post today, I have woken up with a sore neck and slight headache eeek! I have so much to do too!! So its time for Club Anya & Friends sketchy saturday and we have our fabulous Jen desiging our sketches whoo hoo! Im sure you will agree when you see the sketch how fabby it is! So anyway here is the sketch....


I hope you like my card...Im still not too sure about it...a bit too hmm I dunno! I think its the dp throwing me off LOL.

So anyway we would love to see you play along this week all you have to do is follow our sketch and upload your card to the galleria and one random winner will receive a free digi sinlgle of their choice how easy and awesome is that!! Cant wait to see what you all create.





7 comments:

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer

It's gorgeous, I think the paper is lovely, you did a great job! :)

CraftyC

Beautiful card Kristy. Love it all!
Clairexx

Debbie Pamment

I think if you had just opened up someone else's blog and seen this you would be the same as me and gone WOW - how GORGEOUS!!!! The wonderful rich colours are divine - so get sure about it Princess - LOL
xXx

Tasha

Oh wow Kristy this is beautiful, i love the deep rich colours and the print of the dp
love tasha xx

Kylie

It is gorgeous Princess! I love the DP, it works perfectly! Your cute fabric flower is sweet too.
Hugs
Kylie

Jackie Thomas

Oh this is too cute Kristy. I adore this dp you have used and your colouring is amazing. Hugs jackie

Jen Shults

This is so cute Kristy! I love the embellishments you added to this and your distressing is just gorgeous. Beautiful card hun!