CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 1, 2010

TPS Birthday Preview


We are so excited to show you all of the amazing new ranges this month. We have a bit of everything for everyone! We have been working very hard behind the scenes to create some masterpieces for you to be inspired by
Lets get this party started with our first release - "Tickled Pink Birthday" by the very talented Heather Rolin. The Tickled Pink Birthday set is a very versatile set of sentiments and accessory stamps which can be used by themselves as you can see below, but also with Tickled Pink Stamps fantastic Lil Lolita range. Make sure you pop over to the TPS blog and check out all the rest of my team mates, as well as some very special guests and one VERY special pink spotlighted guest ;) Here is my card I made using this delicious digi set!
Want to win a prize??!!?? Of course you do!! All you have to do is leave a comment on the TPS blog to be in with a chance!




14 comments:

Jane

Gorgeous card hun!! I love your layout and the cupcakes in a row look amazing! hugs, Jane xxx

Kellie

I absolutely LOVE this, love the way you have used all 3 cute to boot cupcakes and your colouring is amazing! Thank you so much for all you have done "with" me for the year!
Luvs ya
Kellie xx

Emma and Susan

Fab images and colouring sweetie!!!!! Just love this card!!!
Big hugs
Emma
xxx

Renkata

very sweet and lovely card!

maddy hill

What brill cupcakes ! and your card is ace !
love
maddy x

Kylie

Oh Princess - when I first saw your card I wanted to put mine in the bin, lol. It is fantastic! I love it!
Hugs
Blondie

Unknown

WOW Kristy, I really loe how you have coloured the cupcakes they look so awesome!! I love your ribbon and paper trim too!!
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Kirsty

Gorgeous card Kristy, so pretty:)

WickedPixie

Oooh, these are very cool! I love the cupcake with the skull and crossbones! Love your card, too! :-)Traci

Carisa

OMG, LOVE! you totally rock girlie. i love these rockin' cupcakes. def going to get me some!

Debbie Pamment

Yum Yum Yum - you make those brussell sprout cupcakes look DELICIOUS - LOL.
Lotsaluv
xXx

Cheryl

BEAUTIFUL Kristy,just love the colours and LO!!!
Hugs xx

Sammi

Very cute! Love the photo with the extra bling!
Sammi
xx

Tasha

Super yummy card, love the pastel colours and cute design
love tasha xx