CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 29, 2010

OA plays with CA&F

CHAPTER 28: (taken from "Child of the Pure Unclouded Brow: preface to "Through the Looking Glass"
hild of the pure unclouded brow
And dreaming eyes of wonder!
Though time be fleet, and I and thou
Are half a life asunder,
Thy loving smile will surely hail
The love-gift of a fairy-tale.

I have not seen thy sunny face,
Nor heard thy silver laughter;
No thought of me shall find a place
In thy young life's hereafter -
Enough that now thou wilt not fail
To listen to my fairy-tale.
Hello everyone! We are celebrating the wonder of childhood today here at Oh, Alice and are thrilled to announce this week's sponsor, Paper Pretties Stamps! Are you all familiar with Paper Pretties? If you're new to them, check out their darling images! If it's been a while, Paper Pretties is PROUD to announce that they're under NEW ownership and is pleased to offer you faster, cheaper shipping, reliable service, and lots of new items in the store. We are thrilled to congratulate Heather Lee-Reppen on her new endeavor and are honored to have her sponsorship this week!
Paper Pretties is offering a Prize package of rubber stamps this week to ONE lucky winner!
Before we get to this week's theme, a bittersweet Goodbye is in order to our FABULOUS August Guest, Stephanie Jones as well as two of our full time twisted sisters, Kim and Kristy {Thats me}. We are SO sad to see you all go and THANK YOU-ALL of you for such a wonderfully twisted time! HUGS!!!! Thanks to All my Oh Alice teamies past and present, the last 6 months have been an amazing ride down the rabbit hole.
This week's theme is simply to make a card with a LITTLE GIRL theme:) Alice is such a whimsical free spirit and we LOVE that about her! Channel your inner girlie this week with this great (and free-to-be-you!) challenge!
Its also my last Guest post with CA&F wahhhhhhh LOL I have had such an amazing month with these talented ladies and sooooo much fun doing previews! Thank you Jess and the gang for having me I have had a blast!
Make sure you pop over to CA&F to check out the preview today of the EVER so cute Ian!! And if you want to play along with this weeks sketch, be sure to load it into the Galleria :)

I hope everyone is having a great weekend! Sorry my post was last I had my nephews birthday party and my best friends engagement party yesterday and boy am I a wee bit hung over today! I will be having a LAZY sunday thats for sure!





12 comments:

Carisa

sooo adorable! i love her & love your work. i can't wait to give this sketch a go. i'm glad you had fun this weekend & was able to make it!

Basement Stamper

so cute, love this image. Great card and will see you around blog land.

Unknown

So sweet! :)

Fran

wow, what a cutie and such a super sweet card... and how about that new profile pic, smokin' hot!!! You look sensational, love the smouldering pout to the camera too, heheh!!

Unknown

Hey Kristy, your card is super cool!! I really love your papers and your little Anya is sooo sweet!!
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Annika

Oh how I admire your colouring - so soft and ethereal. The design is perfect, clean and airy.
Hugs
Annka

Tasha

Hi Kristy, you are going to be badly missed at OA, the tea party wont be the same without you.
Love this super sweet card, the polka dot paper is just the yummiest
love tasha xx

Debbie Pamment

She is totally gorgeous!!! Love the papers - so sweet for this cute gal! You really do ROCK TGF images!
xXx

stephanne

Awww, she is too cute and I love how you colour blonde hair, and looky here, this one's nice and flat so you can mail it to me without too much of a problem, lol!!
hugs, stephanne

Sara Henton

Simply adorable!! Came our perfect for the challenge. Sure going to miss you around with us girls

Jackie Thomas

This is so soft and sweet Kristy. simply gorgeous. Hugs Jackie

Milnie

ohhh really cute Kristy! love the sweet pastelcolours!