CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Crafting life's pieces # 28

Hello Happy Tuesday to you all! Finally all the germs have left my house lol and my mojo deecided to come back so I could Play YAY. So every month I see the Crafting life's Pieces sketch challenge and think wow gorgeous, and this month I decided to play along! These sketches are so fabulous that you just cant make a bad card with them! I have a friend at the moment who was a little down and wanted to make a card to just cheer her up, she is very spiritual and so when i saw My angel stamp from Gurlee Girl {actually I think she is cupid something but for my card I want her to be just an angel lol } So anyway here is the gorgeous sketch....right up my alley this style LOL.


A close up for the sparkle
So what did you think? isnt that stamp so gorgeous?!?
So anyway on the weekend I had one of my besties engagement party, so I got all dolled up and pretty and headed out for a BIG night! It was extra exciting beacuse I have now lost 18.4kg {40.4 pounds}!! Whooo hooo! So of course I had to wear a dress to show off my new curves hehe.
This pic has hubby me {black hair}, my bestie Nel and her hubby.
This pic is of me and all my girlfriends, including the bride to be! We all went to school together and have been friends for 17 years! I love my girls and how HOT do we all look LOL.
Anyway I hope you enjoyed my cards and pics, enjoy the rest of your week.






16 comments:

Tasha

Wow this is beautiful Kristy, love the colour and sparkle. the layout is fabulous
love tasha xx

Patricia Mae

Congrats on the weight loss Awesome job!! Everyone looked like that they had a good time. Your card is so pretty. I love the colors you use and she sparkles so pretty. Thanks so much for joining us at CLP. Good luck.
~Patricia
CLP DT

Nikki Bond

Love the details on your angel image...and your coloring is impeccable! Gorgeous job withthe sketch! {SMILES}

Pam Varnell

This card is gorgeous sweetie. Those pics are fabulous. Look at you HOT MAMA!!! You look fantastic. Congrats on the weight loss.

Chantelle

Hi Kristy - have missed seeing your posts - your card is amazing - such a fun sketch and I love all the glitter.
You look AMAZING - so happy for you xx

Jen Shults

Ah girl you look AMAZING!!! I've missed seeing you around. Your card is FANTASTIC! Your coloring is just so gorgeous and I love your attention to detail... so beautiful.

Angela

Look at you!! I bet you are ready t go shopping for all new clothes?? But not too many as you will probably be 40 pounds lighter in abou 6 months or less!! So proud of you and so glad you are feeling good!! Hope you had a great time with all your friends!!
Ok this image is so cute she is just adorable!!! I love the blue and all the sparkle!! THis card is sure to cheer that special friend of yours up!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Elise

Oh my goodness gracious! You've done such a BEAUTIFUL job with this Gurlee! What a GORGEOUS card .. with such lovely colors! I love all the glitter on this "angel" that you've created out of her. :) Your friend will surely LOVE it! Thank you so much for joining us at CLP!

Congrats on your weight loss!!! :)

Hugs,
Elise

Kylie

Your card is so cute and I love that frame.
Yes, you are looking hot! Well done. All your hardwork and efforts are definately paying off. Keep it up. Next pics are bikini shots for summer!!!

Love Kylie ox

Sassy Scrapper

OH Wow WOW WOW!!! Your card is gorgeous. You did a fabulous job coloring. And the colors you chose are just Amazing. I'm totally in love!! Great job sweetie!
Also congratulation on your weight loss you DO look Hot!!!!
Thank you for joining us in this months CLP Sketch challenge. And I hope to see you again next month.
Hugs Bonnie
CLP Designer

stephanne

Well, I came by to see the Kristylicious creation but I must confess, I am feeling distracted now by all those hot chicks in your picture, warm and fuzzy feelings are generating through my... wait, now, this is inappropriate considering the content of your card is an angel, and a darling one at that, the gurlee girl looks like she was meant to be an angel and I love the colours you've used!! Great take on the sketch and love that lace, my fave!!! Welp, head on back over to CLP, we just posted a new sketch!! Has the mailman brought anything for you that you know.... is from me???

Hege-Annie Simonsen

Beautiful!! Thank you for entering the Auf+gust challenge at the CLP challenge blog! Have a great day!

Hege xx

Debbie Pamment

Your card is just TOTALLY gorgeous - but it does pale into insignificance next to the Divine Princess! WOW girl - you are looking HOT! Sooooo proud of you!
xXx

Kellie

What to wow first? You are looking SMOKIN hot! And that dress is amazing, love it on ya babe ;) Your card is stunning and I know I have seen in IRL!
Luvs ya babe xx
TTYN xx

Murielle

Your card is absolutely gorgeous!!!
Wonderful look.
Hugs, Murielle

Cheryl

WOW look at you,you look amazing.....Congratulations on your success!!! BTW love your gorgeous card!!
xx