CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 30, 2009

Stamp Camp November!

Ok so just a warning this is a post full of pics from stamp camp! We had such a great time again and I already cant wait for our next one. Big thanks again to Yvonne for organising such a fabulous weekend. Everyone is just so awesome (especially me hahha) and like everyone else has been saying i feel so warm and fuzzy when I think of camp and all the awesome ladies. On the sunday Kell and I rushed to my house got there at 4pm and had 30 mins to get ready and jump on a train to the city to go see new moon goldclass!! eeek so that was the most stressful part of the weekend hahah. Now Kell is going to get such a big head here.....but I really love this gal we are inseperable when we are together and have so much fun and just laugh at the stupidest things! BOWEASY!!!! {Private joke heheh} Anyway so here are the pics kinda jumbled not in any order.

The dinning room
The Sleeping Quarters
One of the loungerooms
view from veranda
view from craft hall
Craft Hall
Our Table {me,kell,Paula & Sus}
my craft space and cards I created this weekend.
I will be back tomorrow with some cards I made.


5 comments:

Chantelle

I'm sure you had a blast - look forward to seeing the cards you made.

Tracey Feeger

Love what you created at camp. Looks like lots of fun. Grat to hear about your decision.
mwah
Trace

Kellie

BOWEZI!

See I knew you loved me, all that time you denied it, I knew it! lol. I had a blast love looking at photos, but now home with the house work and no one cooking my meals, it makes me want to go back :( hehe. xx

Alison

Thanks for an awesome weekend Kristy. You are one talented lady, and I loved seeing all your creations, I'm looking forward to seeing them on your blog. Can't wait to the next one.
xox

Leonie

OMG Dont tell me you actually went outside! lol! Looks like fun!