CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 16, 2009

Magnolia Down Under Store Challenge!!

Yes thats right Kellie's MDU store is having a challenge!! And all you have to do for this challenge is use one stamp from the Yummy collection! How easy is that! So what are you waiting for ink up those "Yummy" magnolia stamps and come play with us. Oh oh did I mention there was a prize!!! Yup a $10 voucher and free postage! So if you dont have any of these yummy magnolia's yet and want to get some pop over here and if your ready to play the challenge and check out our fabulous DT work (yeh I can toot my own Horn) click here So back to my card I used this gorgeous sketch from The sweetest Thing I just loved this sketch as soon as I saw it!! Ok thats all for now. Have a great weekend.







10 comments:

Tracey Feeger

Toot toot. Blow away you big dag. This is a great card. I absolutely love this stamp. Great sketch. Love the papers. You are a star. LOL.
mwah
Trace

Jodie from Oz

Beautiful card Kristy, love the sketch and of course 60's Tilda is just adorable. Thanks for the inspiration. Hugs Jodie

Kellie

Gorgeous card and inspiration! I love your colouring of Tilda it's amazing and the colours are just so different but so amazing, LOVE it! Papers are becoming my favourite along with them all! xx

Sue

Kristy, what a darling card. Love those papers and the colors you chose are so nice because they are different! Tilda is colored so beautifully. Very nice.

Karen Giron

Oh my goodness, this is precious! I LOVE the way you have her feet dangling outside the oval, very cute!

Sammi

This is adorable Kristy!! xxx

Debra James

You have just made me love this
60's Tilda even more than I already did. A GREAT card,you did a Fab job! Hugs Debra

Debbie Pamment

She is soooooo cute Kristy!! You must have modelled her on me - LOL!!! Fabulous card - love the layout, love the colours and now THIS one is on my wish list too!!
xXx

Chantelle

Just gorgeous Kristy - your colouring is awesome - such a great job. Aren't these sketches so cute - I keep meaning to give them a go myself. Hope you are well xx

stephanne

Awwww, she is so pretty in her lovely orange dress and wowie, lovin' that magically sparkly lolly pop!! Beautiful paper layering too!! Gorgeous!!
Stephanne