CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 13, 2009

Check out this!

Hey guys, sorry no pic to show, Im having a break, well not really I just cant be bothered creating at the moment, I have all these gorgeous new goodies and I'm just looking at them going where do I start?? I plan to create a lot later in the week hehe. So anyway just wanted you all to check out my two sisters blogs who are also my newest team members!! They are on a roll with their card making! So if you get a chance pop over to their blogs and say hello.
Susannah's Blog
Paula's Blog



3 comments:

Karen

Hey Chicki! I'm so glad your feeling like that as well cause I too just couldnt be bothered to stamp! Mind you - I'm getting a bit worried cause I havent wanted to stamp for 1 whole month and that is soooooo not like me!

Luv Karen
x

Rachel

Hey sweetie, hope your are well, i have a blog award for you :) Be sure to recieve it from my blog xox

Cheryl

Hi Kristy
I have been a bit off with creating this week.I have an award on my blog for you!!!
xx