CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Busy Busy Busy!!!

Hi all,
I am going to be MIA in the next week or so, I am busy preparing for my sister in laws baby shower, Then I also have 2 workshops on next week and then 1 every week after that until end of october busy busy busy! So hopefully I will get a chance to play some more challenges, My sister Paula has posted a challenge on her blog so I will def be having a go at that later in the week. Below are the name Tags myself and my sister paula designed, I love them they are soo cute!! we will put a safety pin through them to pin on the guests!
This is what my table looks like at the moment!!! I have 60 gift boxes to complete to put thank you chocolates in! The onsies which I got from Marelle Taylor Blog are to sit on the food tables with a welcome to michelles baby shower!

1 comments:

Erika

such a cute card and I love your baby shower name tags...I think I might do something like that for a baby shower that I'm hosting next weekend!