CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Boys Birthday Cards!

My son Mac has been invited to twin boys birthay party on thursday, so I needed to make up two 5 year old birthday cards. The red & the yellow one are for the boys, but I liked them so much I decided to make another one! You can kinda see the dazzling diamonds, I outlined the stars in background with dazzling diamonds and then mounted the stars! I also rolled the stars in versamark and rolled it all over the cardstock for the background. This card is super easy, it just requires you to use the jumbo wheel called Classic stars an then a greeting from short and sweet! I will be holding a stamp a stack class in November using this jumbo wheel, we will make 3 of these birthday cards, 3 baby cards & 4 xmas ones all with this set! Email me at theyoungs14@optusnet.com.au if your interested in coming to this class, its called a stamp a stack and the cost is $20 and you get to take home 10 gorgeous hand made cards.

stampsets: Classic stars jumbo wheel & Short n Sweet.

Ink: Versamark & Brilliant Blue

Paper: Whisperwhite, Brilliant blue, wild wasabi, real red & yoyo yellow

Accessories: 2 way glue pen, dazzling diamonds, dimensionals & snail adhesive



0 comments: