CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 12, 2008

Keesh challenge!


Hi all,
Makeesha posted a challenge today on the ESAD-SU forum to duts the cobwebs off a SU set that we have not used in over a year, and make something with it using colours that we have not used in a while. I have not been a demonstrator for a year yet, but I do have a stamp set that I purchased in march last year at the first SU workshop I had ever been to, and then a month later I signed up! (And might I add loving it) The stamp set I used is called Seeing Spots, and the since I have NEVER used gray ink or card stock, I thought I would use the colours, Basic grey, Black, and Pink Passion. I am quite happy with how it turned out and it's a original design by me! (that does not happen very often lol) But SU stamps make it so easy to create, even if your like me and dont consider yourself creative!
So anyway hope you like it!
Kristy

2 comments:

Catherine

love your color combo ... very pretty!

Anonymous

This is gorgeous Kristy!! i wespecially love your colour combo! Gonna have to case that one day! THanks for playing!
keesh x