CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 15, 2008

Beate Weekend Sketch Challenge #57




Hey All,


I finally got around to doing one of Beate's WSC, and I can't believe I am actually about to load this pic, but I will just to show I finally got around to participating. Its a pretty bad first attempt, love the colours and the sketch just not what I stamped lol. Anyway, next WSC I prmoise it will be much better and not rushed! If if its as bad as this one, I wont load it lol. Well actually my husband quite liked this card heheheh.
P.s note to self, learn photography, or how to position the camera better lol

1 comments:

Beate

I don't think it's bad either! I love the heart in the center piece and the colors you chose!
Thanks so much for playing!
Hugs and smiles