CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Hollowland by Amanda Hocking

WOW!! I just finished reading this book and had to share! Its the best $0.99cents I have ever spent on a book!
This was one of those books, I was not going to read and though well I do love to be challenged into reading something I normally wouldnt and wow was I blown away! A book about Zombies had me captured from the very first page! Amanda Hocking has such a way with sucking you in! I finished this book in 2 days! I highly reccommend this book to everyone, and if you would like to join in a discussion about this book you still have a few weeks to read it as Its our April Book that Amy chose for us to  read/discussing over at The Chic Lits Book Club blog. You can get your e-copy here from Amazon for $0.99!!! so worth it!. I will defintely be reading more books from Amanda Hocking. I wont say too much more about the book, as I have a bad habbit of talking about books and giving away the ending LOL. So just trust me and go read it.
Hope everyone is having a great relaxing weekend.

1 comments:

Zarah

Ah - great! I'll definitely look into that! :D

(Are you on Shelfari, by the way? Great way to find new, fun books to read!)