CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Motivet have gone Digi!

Hey All!
Hope everyone is having a great Tuesday! Before Christmas I was approached by Stephanie the owener of motivet and she asked me if I would like to pick a digi and create something with it! Of course I said yes, there images are adorable!! Did you know they have gone all digi and are fazing out rubber? How cool is that instant purchases heheh.
So anyway I chose the "Fairy with a butterfly"!

Seriously how sweet is this image?!?! I love it!! She was so fun to colour. And yup I used my FAV Tim Holtz papers heheh. So why dont you pop over here to check out the rest of the motivet images they have!
I have used the sketch from Friday skecthes for this card too.

23 comments:

Mandy's Magnolia cards

Beautiful!!
Greetings, Mandy

Unknown

What a gorgeous image Kirsty and you have made it just beautiful... I love your colouring!! Xx

denny

aw cute card love the image great lay out and colours denny xxx

Erum Tasneem

very pretty card! love the papers!

Unknown

Ahhhhhhhh she is so cute. Great for a granddaughters birthday.
Debbie
http://craftywizard.blogspot.com

Ms. Jen

So dang adorable!

*mieke*

How sweet!!!
Gr Mieke

Tasha

Hi Kristy this is beautiful, how did you print onto the watercolour paper - mine wont go into the printer?
thanks
love tasha x♥x

Christine

So cute. Love the soft colouring and glitter on wings.

Crea Astrid

What a beuatiful card and nice stamp.

Hugs Astrid.

Roxy

Oooooh, so purty, I looooove how you did the wings!!!

Unknown

wow, beautiful!

Emma and Susan

OMG....this is just adorable Princess!!! Your image is adorable and you know I LOVE LOVE LOVE your colouring!!! Those glittery edges are perfect heehee!!
Luv ya
Em
xxx

Jen Shults

wow, this is a digi you say? I'm going to have to check her out. Gorgeous coloring Kristy... seriously wow.

Jackie Thomas

Oh Kristy, this is STUNNING. Your colouring is amazing. I adore the dp you've used. Hugs xo

Debbie Dolphin

So gorgeous Kristy and your colouring is just perect xxxx
love debbie xxx

Franz♥

What lovely fairy, Kristy! I love the coloring, too! Bye, Francesca.

Debbie Pamment

OMGoodness - HOW did I miss this one - she's just GORGEOUS!!! You're colouring of her is just out of this world too!
xXx

Gurkiss

Oooh I really LOVE your card :)

Hugs Gurkiss

Erika

really beutiful! i love it!

stephanne

This is just lovely, your colouring is spectacular and I love the papers and yummy nummy glitter you've used!!
hugs, stephanne

Jessica Diedrich

She is GORGEOUS! LOVE her sparkly wings!

Jessica Diedrich

She is GORGEOUS! LOVE her sparkly wings!