CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 3, 2009

Sweetie's August layout sketch!

Back again! I have wanted to try out one of the sweetie sketches for a while now and finally made the time today yipeee. Now I have always been looking at the card sketches cause me and scrabooking don't go so well lol but when I saw this months sketch I just had to give it a go! Now just rememer I never claimed to be a scrapbooker lol although I really would love to do lots. So anyway make sure you head over to sweetie sketches they have a prize for the winning LO and winning card sketch pretty cool huh! Click here to check it out! I would just like to mention as well that I accidently chopped a chunk out my finger while making this LO my gosh our paper snips are SHARP!! sliced through it like my skin was butter ouch!! Anyway below is the lo sketch and then my take on it. How gorgeous are those papers I used sassafrass lass and Im loving my feltie cupcake. Hope you like.

P.s I just realised I didnt mount my lo on pumpkin pie cardstock which I had ready to do, and If I do it now it wont fit in my album BUGGER!! Must still be tired from my big craft weekend. xo




4 comments:

Kellie

WOW Kristy this is GORGEOUS! My fav papers, love them but you have done the most amazing job with the sketch Princess, LOVE it! xx

Unknown

It looks beautiful Kristy - and what a cute photo! I love the colours and scalloped edges at the bottom. I think you truely nailed it!
Alicia xx

dolcreations

The picture is very adorable and then the paper you used for your layout is just perfect! Love the layout..great job!
Christine

Jean McKenzie

Hi Kristy, Your page is just gorgeous and the photo too!! Love the paper and the flowers you used.