CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Simply scrappin Kit & Craft Retreat!

Well what a great weekend I had, I went to a craft retreat with my upline Kerri and her friend lousie and Yvonne & her sister Ania (who like to sing alot!) heheh. I forgot to take a pic of the scrapbook page that took me a day and a half to make hahah, im so critical of my own work! It ended up looking ok! anyway here are the pic of some stuff I made while away.

This was our table at the craft retreat, and behind us in this pic is all our tubs and boxes full of punches, ribbon, papers stamps etc! Such a great weekend. This is the suprise box I made in brocade DSP, the pattern for this box is from Kaszazz.

Here is the mini scrapbook pages ad 15 cards I made with the winter bright simply scrappin kit! P.s In december if you spend $20 you get 20% off this scrappin kit!!




0 comments: