CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 7, 2009

Some exciting news for MDU

Helloooo I have some exciting news to share! Kellie's magnolia down under store has now got special personalised stamps for preorder!!!! You can get them personalised with name, email blog etc and there are many other designs to choose from. Pop over here to check it out! Here is a sample of the barcode one.
Make sure you take a look, I promise there will be a design you love!! I love them all but have limted myself to ordering just 3!! heheh.


1 comments:

The Archiving Angel

Kristy- thanks for sharing this information.
I was browsing your site & it is just darling.
I will keep checking it out for inspiration.
Hope you can make your way over to mine as well at :
http://archiving-angel.blogspot.com
Warm Regards,
Sonia