CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 15, 2009

Kellie Waffle Winnell's Candy

Well you wont believe it but I made a card today!! First one since convention whoo hoo. I came to the theory that my mojo was frightened by all the amazing talent we seen at convention LOL. Anyway I cant show the card I made today as I made it for a friend and went straight to her house to give it to her, but it was very cute! ANyway my bestie Kellie Waffle Winnell has some blog candy and I want to wint it!! lo lmainly cause there is honey and oatmeal soapdishsoaps YUMMMMM. Anyway hope everyone has a fabulous weekend, I plan on spending it in my pjs and making cards and scrapbook pages. I will be holding a 12x12 scrapbook page in couple of weeks so please call or email if your interested. Will pop a pic opf the page we will be creating in a couple of days.




P.s if you want a really good laugh check out my sister susannah's blog hehehhehe

0 comments: