CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

My first christmas card of the year!

HI! I finally got around to making a christamas card!!! Yay me! This design is cased from the very lovely Claire I have a workshop next tuesday and I think this is the card we will do as the make n take minus the lovely purley pomegranate ribbon :) I just love these 3 colours together for christmas cards dont you? Always artichoke, river rock and purely pomegranate. The stamp set I have used is Merry merry it comes with 7 stamps and is $45.95. If you would like to purchase any of the items I have used on this card send me a email today and I can have it sent straight to your door! I accept,cash, bank deposit, credit card or paypal! Well I better work on a card for my sister Paula's 1st colour challenge!! there is even a trophy you get to display on your blog if you win as well as a cute stamp as a prize!!! click here to check out her blog!

0 comments: