CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

GREAT TIME TO JOIN STAMPIN' UP!

Have you been thinking about joining SU? Well now is the perfect time to join. From the 1st of July to the 15th of August you can purchase the Starter Kit for just $299.00 This kit is valued at $560.00 Maybe your would prefer to purchase the kit and get your friends and yourself products at a discounted price, well again its time. I joined Stampin’Up! in April this year, it’s been the best hobby/job I have ever done, why not earn money doing something you absolutely love. Stampin’Up! offer such great incentives and rewards, it fantastic, it’s also like adopting a new family, you will meet a great big bunch of ladies who also do what I do and are there for a chat, or ideas or help wth anything. So if you love Stampin’Up! as much as I do, or if you are looking for a new business opportunity or just want to meet some great people, contact me today!
Contact me on twistykristy_81@hotmail.com now and i will either call and chat with you or send you the information you need.
I promise you will love it! And won’t look back!
P.s Did i mention with Stampin’Up! you can either have the stamp sets in the starter kit, OR choose your own to the same value! How cool is that.

0 comments: